Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Quiz
OK - a one question quiz today for DevialetChat members.

Members, at least those over the age of 40, know that 33.1/3 is the rotation speed of a long playing record.

So what, right now, is also 33.1/3?

I will nominate Guillaume to give a complete set of Shunyata cables and mains units to the first person to answer correctly, today or tomorrow, if his Shunyata stuff has arrived!!!

Ian
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Is Antoine's system thread up to 33.1/3 pages already or has Confused now posted 33.1/3 of all the posts on DevialetChat?
Deleted......
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Number of months since the forum was set up?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
ah well done Mr Thumb!

I could say something about people called Ian being pretty intelligent.

I think Antoine's system thread runs to over 40 pages now ... as for the Confused one, i suspect his posts approach 300 pages now with the later ones being even more confused than the earlier ones.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(05-Mar-2017, 20:28)IanG-UK Wrote: OK - a one question quiz today for DevialetChat members.

Members, at least those over the age of 40, know that 33.1/3 is the rotation speed of a long playing record.

So what, right now, is also 33.1/3?

I will nominate Guillaume to give a complete set of Shunyata cables and mains units to the first person to answer correctly, today or tomorrow, if his Shunyata stuff has arrived!!!

Ian

Are you referring to the music book series 33 1/3 from Bloomsbury?

Have never read any of these yet ...

Sanjeeb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The number of months AIR wasn't fixed?
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
33 1/3 is a series of short books about popular music, focusing on individual albums.
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
The percentage of people who bought their Devialet in 2014. Like me  Smile

http://devialetchat.com/polls.php?action...lts&pid=43
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Is it something to do with Harry Potter and an upgraded train platform?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<