Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REW & DEVIALET Question
Anyone out there that has REW experience doing measurements with Devialet and Subwoofers? 

I’m trying to do measurements with 4 subs. Two connected via the configurator (sub preouts) and two via the Speaker level connections. The subs connected to the Dev’s speaker posts are measuring but not the preouts. I tried it with the preouts ‘on’ and ‘off’ and get the exact same frequency curve, which can’t be accurate.

Anyone have any experience trying this?

Thanks
Nucklehead AMD Server  -   Devialet 1000Pro  -  Magico S3 Speakers
New England
USA
I assume your config is ok.

Try this. Take cards out, take power cords out, put cards back, put power cords on. Pre out on, measure.
The configuration is good and has been working fine. I can try that just in case but I think somehow the test signal is simply going in thru the USB and out thru the speakers (laymen’s talk here...)and not subject to the inner workings of the Dev.
New England
USA
(24-Oct-2020, 20:27)Dan Wrote: The configuration is good and has been working fine. I can try that just in case but I think somehow the test signal is simply going in thru the USB and out thru the speakers (laymen’s talk here...)and not subject to the inner workings of the Dev.
You might not be surprised, Devialet doesn't use configuration correctly if you don't do as I suggested in previous post .
@Waiski I appreciate your help. I did discover that in fact the subs weren’t working even thought the lights were on. They are controlled by Bluetooth and I think there was a connection issue (even though it ‘appeared‘ they were connected). Bottom line is today they worked and I spent the day trying to dial them in with REW.

Thanks again for your help.
New England
USA