Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RMAF
My D200 is being commandeered for RMAF. I've agreed to drive it over and drop it off for the weekend. If someone is there from Dev France they'll see it. If not its possible the NY Devialet guys may see it as Devialet is being suspiciously mum about any RMAF plans which usually means "business dealings" only. Either way some very high-profile industry people are gonna see it and possibly hear it as the remote is going along as my guy's personal suite at the Marriott is setup with some VERY high-tech equipment as many commercial deals are done upstairs in private suites rather than public showrooms. Should know more tomorrow as everyone's doing setup for the show opening on Friday and I've agreed to pick it up Sunday afternoon near the end of the show. I've flatly refused to meet with Devialet or anyone personally as I don't want to give away too much about what's been done. Just let em look, see, touch, feel and listen but leave em wondering about internals. That info will keep. And my cohort in this has agreed to not let it out of his sight while at the show and no public displays of it at any time! (my rules!)

I'm intentionally not mentioning names at this point as I don't want to step on any toes. If anything comes of it I'll let ya know not withstanding a signed NDA of course.

This was the best I could do and was damn proud of myself being able to walk away from the D200 and another trade show ad nauseum. I'll catch up on college football and NFL over the weekend. Probably do me good to get away from audio and not be able to listen to music for a couple days.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
bravo

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Will the press get to see it? I hope so.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I've requested anyone with a press credential get to see and/or photograph if they show interest. Whether that happens will depend a lot on if the person I'm entrusting the D200 to can break away in the middle of a crowd and supply at least enough info to support a picture that 'might' get posted somewhere. See why "I" want to be far away!?!
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!