Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fidelizer Pro
I am thinking about using Fidilizer pro in my setup. I use a headliess Intel NUC (with VNC software) as audio only pc (windows 10) and Jriver/ Jremote.

Has anybody experience with Fidelizer on a headless PC? Is there any impact on VNC. Is it possible to start up the devialet air app by default. In free version you can chose jriver 21 but AIR is disabled and needs to be activated by the VNC viewer?

Your input is appreciated
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
Not quite the answer you are looking for, but I am currently trying the free version of Fidelizer. Running on a laptop, with lid closed, running Roonserver on the laptop with Fidelizer, I have it set to Extremist mode with networking enabled. I am able to control the Roonserver from another laptop using the Roon remote software. And the Roonserver running on the laptop can access the NAS which is elsewhere on my network. So I think it should work for you. You could try the free version first to ensure it works for you, all you need is to reboot for the settings made by Fidelizer to reset back to normal.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US