Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio stations in Spark
(05-Sep-2018, 08:58)jvi Wrote: try a power-off/on; in my case that did the job...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Does not help - apparently a general problem !
(20-Jan-2019, 09:32)Hsoeby Wrote:
(05-Sep-2018, 08:58)jvi Wrote: try a power-off/on; in my case that did the job...

Probably a server down..., just as sunday last week week. Overhere also no radio stations
(20-Jan-2019, 10:32)Johnnydev Wrote:
(20-Jan-2019, 09:32)Hsoeby Wrote:

Probably a server down..., just as sunday last week week. Overhere also no radio stations

The sound and the design from the Phantom Gold's might be OK (not fantastic, but OK), but everything else sucks..!
Laptop with Windows 10
2 x Phantom Gold
Dialog firmware 1.14.1.3
Norway
(20-Jan-2019, 12:45)Limtre Wrote:
(20-Jan-2019, 10:32)Johnnydev Wrote:
(20-Jan-2019, 09:32)Hsoeby Wrote: Does not help - apparently a general problem !

The sound and the design from the Phantom Gold's might be OK (not fantastic, but OK), but everything else sucks..!

Radio in spark is up again. Apparently Devialets service provide are moving there data center and this will cause regular radio-service outages during the next couple if weeks.
a
If you can not see radio in spark now, you need to restart dialogue (if you have this) or just the phantom.
Restart = Pull power cable out and in
(21-Jan-2019, 07:49)Hsoeby Wrote: Radio in spark is up again. Apparently Devialets service provide are moving there data center and this will cause regular radio-service outages during the next couple if weeks.
a
If you can not see radio in spark now, you need to restart dialogue (if you have this) or just the phantom.
Restart = Pull power cable out and in

And gone once again....
The software is just a joke at this level of price....
When it happens, I unplug the dialog wait 10 seconds and plug it again, and the radio stations are back...
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac