Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reactor VS LG SJ9 Soundbar
Shocked 
Just picked up Reactor 600 Today - Was incredibly excited after reading reviews here and there - Bought it for my home office that isn't that big. 

Cant express my disappointment enough in Devialet and Reactor 600.  The performance doesn't come close to the SJ9. Highs/Lows/Mids. The thing sounds like a $300 Bluetooth speaker in front of the Sj9 and that's by no means a "high end" atmos system. Wow.  I don't know what everyone is smoking here but it's messing with you all.   I have the reactor 900 on the way but from what I read and here - unless you are listening to high volumes - the difference is incremental.  W
(03-Feb-2021, 04:34)ribster Wrote: Just picked up Reactor 600 Today - Was incredibly excited after reading reviews here and there - Bought it for my home office that isn't that big. 

Cant express my disappointment enough in Devialet and Reactor 600.  The performance doesn't come close to the SJ9. Highs/Lows/Mids. The thing sounds like a $300 Bluetooth speaker in front of the Sj9 and that's by no means a "high end" atmos system. Wow.  I don't know what everyone is smoking here but it's messing with you all.   I have the reactor 900 on the way but from what I read and here - unless you are listening to high volumes - the difference is incremental.  W

You have to buy 2 pieces. One give’s a bad result
(03-Feb-2021, 09:09)Johnnydev Wrote:
(03-Feb-2021, 04:34)ribster Wrote: Just picked up Reactor 600 Today - Was incredibly excited after reading reviews here and there - Bought it for my home office that isn't that big. 

You have to buy 2 pieces. One give’s a bad result
That’s right, no one smoking anything in here, you should know that mono vs stereo means a whole different world!
Hello there,

you realy need two reactors.. its a big difference...
if you have a old stereo hifi system,turn on only 1 speaker.Then you hear also what your missing..

I have two reactors 900 and they are great... but i like to hear the new phantom I too..