Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reactor doesn't have any sound
Hi all,

Finally pulled the trigger and got 2 reactor 600s for the office, received them this morning. 

Out of the box one of the reactors worked as it should. I then unplugged it to relocate it and when I plugged it back in, no sound. Everything else works. Pairing, lights, controls, the buttons on the unit still activate the functions in spotify, there's just no sound. Not even the "system" sounds it should make when turning on, etc. I've spent the past 7 hours trying resets, setting up from different devices (android, ios, macos), removing from my products and adding it again, but nothing works. I had a 10 minute miracle where it worked again just now, but after unplugging it from the source and plugging it back in it has the same issue.

Latest firmware (2.10.0). The other reactor works perfectly, I've tried to replicate the issue on the one that works and it always behaves as it should. 

Any suggestions on what I can try? 

I was looking forward to making a proper review in the coming weeks, but afraid I may have to return them. 

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forum, sorry you have a problem.

Please contact Devialet Support and they should be able to help you. If the unit is faulty, it will be replaced under warranty.