Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reactor issues
(07-Mar-2019, 17:33)fgleason Wrote: When I plug mine in a light comes on and after a minute or two it makes a sound. If neither of these happen it is probably dead. Calling support is probably the best path forward.

Thanks for the ideas guys Shy
Did you get it sorted?
Living Room: Devialet Dione
Hi all,

I have a similar issue with my Reactor 600 with the 2.6.2.49152 firmware. Every time I stop using it for several hours (when I sleep or go to work), when I wake up or get back from work, the Reactor is active, solid white led, but stay silent. The Reactor does not show in the iPhone app or AirPlay/UPnP menu on any computer we have home...
- Either I stop and restart the reactor TWICE, by pressing the power button.
- Or I have to detach then re-attach the power cord.
Then, it works again...

This is really annoying. Before 2.6.2 it happened sometimes, but now it's once to twice a day...
Do you guys face similar issue?
(27-Apr-2019, 15:32)Mangeurdpommes Wrote: Hi all,

I have a similar issue with my Reactor 600 with the 2.6.2.49152 firmware. Every time I stop using it for several hours (when I sleep or go to work), when I wake up or get back from work, the Reactor is active, solid white led, but stay silent. The Reactor does not show in the iPhone app or AirPlay/UPnP menu on any computer we have home...
- Either I stop and restart the reactor TWICE, by pressing the power button.
- Or I have to detach then re-attach the power cord.
Then, it works again...

This is really annoying. Before 2.6.2 it happened sometimes, but now it's once to twice a day...
Do you guys face similar issue?

Im having the exact same issue with my pair of 600s. I play via Bluetooth and half the time I pair with my mobile, everything indicates its connected, but no sound when I hit play. I too have to unplug and replug the power cords to get them to play. On top of that, sometimes the right speaker cuts out. Ive only had them for two weeks and not a day has gone by that ive had no connectivity issues.

Did you solve the issue? I'd love to get them working properly.

Thanks.
Did you try entering your wifi password directly into the speaker? Navigate to their IP using your browser.