Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regen and AQVOX 12cm USB cable
Hallo,

I have been speculation about selling my Regen and fancy USB cable for some time now. I know that I ought try it with a better PS, but I just enjoy my system like never before with the Aurender going straight to the 200.

When I used the Regen with my PC it made a significant difference, and I still think it is a brilliant product.

I am prepared to sell the AQVOX (12cm) cable by itself, I am asking 100€, the original price is 132€ + shipment, and if you buy it from me you do not have to wait for it, the lead time was almost a month.

I am asking 250€ for the Regen and the AQVOX cable. It will make sense that it is sold to someone in EU as I have paid import duty and tax on the Regen already, I will not sell the Regen alone, unless that the cable have been sold.

A couple of photos:

[Image: IMG_1455_zpsudyiubk3.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%201_zpspz9c36g9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1457_zpsucwh4yqa.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1458_zpsiu4srkdr.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1459_zpswmtjniej.jpg]

Anny questions let me know.

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Hello Morten,
i would like to buy the AQVox Cable, if the Price includes shipping. Do you accept paypal?
Rooncore (macmini) - RoonAir(Ethernet) - Devialet 200 - Manger P1 /
Delos Lyra - Bauer DPS - Devialet 200 - Manger P1 
Hi Morten,
I see that you have an offer on the cable. I am interested in the Regen itself if shipping to Oslo is ok. What price would you be asking for?
QNAP TS219P II/ TIDAL-Hifi > Roon@mac-mini > AIR3-Cat6 > Devialet 250 > Audience AU24 SE > Gallo-3.5Ref (w/ SAM)
Hi Borgen, and Dunga.

I received early this morning a PM from a fellow member who wants to buy both the cable and the Regen, hence it is no longer for sale—sorry.

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Hello Morten,
no Problem - thank you for the information.
Rooncore (macmini) - RoonAir(Ethernet) - Devialet 200 - Manger P1 /
Delos Lyra - Bauer DPS - Devialet 200 - Manger P1