Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release Notes Spark 1.5.0 and DOS 1.7
Were is night mode in 1.7 spark ?, thanks

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(23-Apr-2016, 08:36)martinskeem Wrote: Yes, me too. Static noise for 1s every minute or so. Super annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES. Static noise for me to. On wifi and ethernet!! On Static noise before..... Huh Angry
(23-Apr-2016, 00:02)cloudkicker Wrote: I don't know if it's the recent update, but with my 2 Silver Phantoms in stereo, the right one does some type of vibration occasionally when using the optical input through the Dialog. Anybody else experience something like this?

Same issue here, a static noise in the right speaker using the optical input on the Dialog. I've reported it to Devialet via Spark. Please do the same if you experience this problem.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Good idea (reporting the issue in spark). Done.

(23-Apr-2016, 17:32)martinskeem Wrote: Good idea (reporting the issue in spark). Done.

DITTO
(23-Apr-2016, 15:24)ragwo Wrote:
(23-Apr-2016, 00:02)cloudkicker Wrote: I don't know if it's the recent update, but with my 2 Silver Phantoms in stereo, the right one does some type of vibration occasionally when using the optical input through the Dialog. Anybody else experience something like this?

Same issue here, a static noise in the right speaker using the optical input on the Dialog. I've reported it to Devialet via Spark. Please do the same if you experience this problem.

I also opened a ticket a few days ago with Devialet. I updated it today noting the issue is not an isolated case.