Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote for stereo artup
Hi

I am having a frustrating time trying to get the remote to work with my stereo premier setup. My stereo setup is working well - but I was controlling volume using my phone. Now to make the setup more accessible, I wanted the remote (version 1) setup. However - the remote pairs to either one speaker and only changes the volume of that one speaker. I made sure that it is paired with the master, but it still only changes the volume of the master. 

How can I make the remote control volume for bothering speakers? 

The speakers are premier gold (v1). 
The remote is v1. 

Thanks!
(05-Sep-2022, 10:34)Aconsul Wrote: Hi

I am having a frustrating time trying to get the remote to work with my stereo premier setup. My stereo setup is working well - but I was controlling volume using my phone. Now to make the setup more accessible, I wanted the remote (version 1) setup. However - the remote pairs to either one speaker and only changes the volume of that one speaker. I made sure that it is paired with the master, but it still only changes the volume of the master. 

How can I make the remote control volume for bothering speakers? 

The speakers are premier gold (v1). 
The remote is v1. 

Thanks!

You can try a full factory reset.
Agree with the reset. When you do it be sure that only one speaker is plugged into power. The reset is done by holding the power button in for about 10 seconds until you hear the reset sound. Somewhat different than previously.
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2