Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote
(10-Sep-2015, 11:48)Felix Wrote: This is what they were previously promising....

[Image: xn9xurj.png]
Exactly.
This is what I had in mind after reading the Devialet website for many months. This is exactly what I remembered it to be (until they changed the picture of Remote). On this picture, it's very clear that it is a nicely crafted remote with basic functionality. It has the same, high quality appearance as Phantom and Branch (and the Expert line). Something worthy to the brand Devialet.
I am willing to pay € 139 (or even a little more) for a remote like that. Because, for serious money, I want some serious Remote. Not a thing that looks like some pot of moisturising facecream from Shiseido. What they offer now does not look like the 21st century high-tec minimalistic hifi equipment one might expect from a brand like Devialet.

Still asking € 139 for this dummy is rediculous!
OK so I followed several times the pairing instructions for the Remote and ... It is not working !
Sadly I must say that I am not even surprised Sad
Seamless is an unknown word for Devialet.
PH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now it just looks like a pot of my wife's face cream Dodgy
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)
(10-Sep-2015, 18:41)AllenB Wrote: Now it just looks like a pot of my wife's face cream   Dodgy

"Phs

OK so I followed several times the pairing instructions for the Remote and ... It is not working !
Sadly I must say that I am not even surprised [Image: sad.gif]
Seamless is an unknown word for Devialet.
PH"

Perhaps Phs was trying to pair his wife's face cream jar by mistake Angel .
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
I got mine yesterday. Pairing was simple. I held it over a phantom bottom up and it paired as it should.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to use my iPads volume control in the old fashioned way as with remote paired to the phantoms volume slider went left and right all the time for maybe 5 units. I wasn't able to get a stable volume setting.

So I packed it up again and will send it back to Ember later today.
I opened it, there's not even cream inside !
This is just a scam Big Grin

Devialet instruction video on YouTube, showing how to pair the Remote with Phantom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raoAyMAKYkM

OK my Remote works now Smile
The trick was to close Spark app on all devices, unplug Dialog/or the Phantom, wait for reboot!
The overall impression is very good. It gives a very smooth volume control. The scale is quite good, it takes about 3 complete rotations to go from 0 to 100 volume level. Which make "normal" volume changes very quick and precise.
Clearly improving Phantom UX in my opinion
PH

(11-Sep-2015, 11:59)Phs Wrote: OK my Remote works now Smile
The trick was to close Spark app on all devices, unplug Dialog/or the Phantom, wait for reboot!
The overall impression is very good. It gives a very smooth volume control. The scale is quite good, it takes about 3 complete rotations to go from 0 to 100 volume level. Which make "normal" volume changes very quick and precise.
Clearly improving Phantom UX in my opinion
PH

Glad you have got it sorted Smile.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(11-Sep-2015, 11:59)Phs Wrote: ....The overall impression is very good. It gives a very smooth volume control. The scale is quite good, it takes about 3 complete rotations to go from 0 to 100 volume level. Which make "normal" volume changes very quick and precise.

Do the other functions work (pause, play, next, previous) and if so, how?