Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room Correction homeaudiofidelity
Hi All

2 weeks ago I finally figured out how to use REW and decided to ask homeaudiofidelity to assist with digital correction for my room. The result for me is way beyond what I had expected and in my opinion exceptional value. In particular the soundstage is huge compared to previous (crosstalk version) and even my wife and daughters remarked on this.

For those not savvy with tech, I heartily recommend Thierry and homeaudiofidelity.

This works supremely well with Roon but I will have to play with Sweet Room for my vinyl

keep safe all

T
Roon, Tidal, Macbook Pro 15 (quad core, 16 GB), Project Classic, Ortofon 2M Black, Devialet 220 pro CI, Focal Sopra N2. Bowers & Wilkins DB3D Subwoofer, Scotland, UK.
Welcome to the world of digital correction!
When you have a Sweet Room EQ you like, make new REW measurements and ask Thierry of HAF to adjust your filters. Then you can leave the Sweet Room EQ permanently on which makes switching between vinyl and Roon even easier.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB