Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Room correction
(13-Aug-2016, 10:32)ogs Wrote:
(13-Aug-2016, 09:50)mak972 Wrote: No news on this topic ?
I am waiting for Roon to implement convolution (maybe in v1.3?)

Me too! Please let it be in 1.3!!!!

If not I'd be happy with some way to have a few parametric EQ curves in the meantime to be honest. That would get me a lot of the way there.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Let's report on the appropriate help page which now feature comments and get reviewed by Devialet stuff.
I don't have the enthusiasm personally since I'm certain they'll ignore it, but I suppose you just never know...

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(13-Aug-2016, 21:53)markush Wrote: Let's report on the appropriate help page which now feature comments and get reviewed by Devialet stuff.

Which page are you suggesting? The appropriate page is closed for comments (which is an official response that Devialet isn't listening):
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...correction
Oh! Sad to see they closed this for comments Undecided
Sonos will have a big event at the end of August. http://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2016/08/16...t-30/#gref I Hope they annonce something that will give a big kick in the junk to Devialet and force them to move.
(19-Aug-2016, 06:12)mak972 Wrote: Sonos will have a big event at the end of August. http://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2016/08/16...t-30/#gref I Hope they annonce something that will give a big kick in the junk to Devialet and force them to move.

Based on their form to date, I very much doubt any Sonos announcenent would be cause for Devialet to do things any differently.

Well I wonder what even more has to happen from competitors and others on the market to make this a priority for Devialet. Sonos, Linn, ... provide already room correction solutions in their software.
(19-Aug-2016, 12:39)markush Wrote: Well I wonder what even more has to happen from competitors and others on the market to make this a priority for Devialet. Sonos, Linn, ... provide already room correction solutions in their software.

I think that the also french Company micromega which is supposed to deliver their first m one's soon including room correction and more options has already pushed Devialet to faster Development and maybe also to the higher price pro price range.
But in fact nobody seems to have auditioned this interesting alternative yet...
220 PRO/CI, Martin Logan Montis, HMS Gran Finale MK II, FritzBox 7590, Audirvana via USB, Tidal Hifi, - South Germany
(19-Aug-2016, 15:28)devi63 Wrote: I think that the also french Company micromega which is supposed to deliver their first m one's soon including room correction and more options has already pushed Devialet to faster Development and maybe also to the higher price pro price range.

What development's that?