Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon Transport device in use
+1.

Just unplug the power cord, solves it. Boring...
(26-Jan-2018, 14:52)BoyScout Wrote: +1.

Just unplug the power cord, solves it. Boring...

Can't do it every 10 to 15 minutes, which is how often I experience the problem.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

I had same both pre and post CI.

Turn-off Devialet Air on your computer.
Quit ROON Server (or whatever) and restart.
You should be fine from then on.

I read on a ROON blog entry that Devialet Air is very 'aggressive' in the way it grabs control which is why Roon reports 'Transport in use'.

I have not had an issue since - unless I've been comparing with Dev Air and forgot to switch it off.

Good luck.

Kevin
Devialet 1000 Pro; Magico A5 loudspeakers; Metronome T3a Signature CD Transport; dCS Network Bridge; Kuzma M turntable; Kuzma 4Point14 tonearm; Koetsu Sky Blue; Benzmicro LPS; Audioquest Vodka Ethernet; Transparent Reference Digital RCA-RCA; Transparent Reference XL MM2 speaker cable; Transparent Reference mains cable; PS Audio P5 PowerPlant; Artesania and Finite Elemente equipment racks 
North Somerset, UK     
I have had "Transport in use" all the time with CI since arrival 8 february. I have removed the power cable at least twice. AIR is not playing without giving any music to the speakers, unless it sits at 0:00 all the time in Roon. AIR ETH says Transport in use, a lot of the time. Sometimes AIR ETH and even the Devialet Andriod and AIR icon disapears (only off shows at the computer).
~17 Atlas EOS 4DD Power cables | Torus Power RM 8 CE, Torus Power IS 8 CE | D-Link 868L, Netgear GS108GE, TP-Link MC200CMx4 | Supra Cat8 > Sonore microRendu v1.3 > AQ Jitterbug > QED Reference USB > Uptone IsoRegen > AQ Jitterbug > Uptone USPCB A>B Adapter > Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI > QED Genesis Silver Spiral > Monitor Audio Gold 300 | Marantz AV8802A | Parasound A52 | Sherbourn 150*7 | QED XT40 Speaker cable | QED Reference Audio 40 RCA | Q Acoustics 3050, 3020, 3010 | Monitor Audio Gold C350 | SVS SB2000 x4 | miniDSP 2x4 | QED Reference Subwoofer Cable 40
Stockholm Sweden
(12-Feb-2018, 07:57)Excommunication Wrote: I have had "Transport in use" all the time with CI since arrival 8 february. I have removed the power cable at least twice. AIR is not playing without giving any music to the speakers, unless it sits at 0:00 all the time in Roon. AIR ETH says Transport in use, a lot of the time. Sometimes AIR ETH and even the Devialet Andriod and AIR icon disapears (only off shows at the computer).

I assume you are using Roon. If you are then best ensure that the Air app is disabled on your PC as it will stuff up Roon quite mercilessly. I have at times played with Roon and Audirvana+ together and found that switching on and off the Air app caused me way too much trouble
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.