Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon build 298 (Jan. 23) and Devialet
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements in Roon Build 298:
  • Fix for playback errors when using multiple Devialet Air devices or switching back and forth between Roon and AIR driver

Note: Roon Build 298 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.
(24-Jan-2018, 16:09)Flashman Wrote: Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements in Roon Build 298:
  • Fix for playback errors when using multiple Devialet Air devices or switching back and forth between Roon and AIR driver

Note: Roon Build 298 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.

Thanks for that, hopefully that means I can use both my Pros at the same time, will report back at the weekend
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
It doesn't fix the Transport in Use error, although I think Devialet had hopes that it would.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

(24-Jan-2018, 18:03)AaronG Wrote: It doesn't fix the Transport in Use error, although I think Devialet had hopes that it would.

Thankfully that issue has been a rarity, just did a quick check and I can now get both Pros working at the same time, just need to work out how to group them
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.