Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roonready Not certified
I have a Devialet Expert 250 pro with Infinity Core. But Roon say that My device is Not Certified ??

Anyone familiar with this ?
Devialet 250 pro CI, Audioquest Niagara, Audioquest Blizzard, AudioQuest Folk Heroes Robin Hood Zero + Bass , Roon, Revel Ultimate Salon 2
Try an reboot on Server an Devialet
Be sure you’re running the latest DOS 2.2.4 and firmware 13.1.3 released in Feb 2019
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
Yes I have the latest DOS and Firmware.
Devialet 250 pro CI, Audioquest Niagara, Audioquest Blizzard, AudioQuest Folk Heroes Robin Hood Zero + Bass , Roon, Revel Ultimate Salon 2
(26-Sep-2020, 16:06)ghosttipper Wrote: Try an reboot on Server an Devialet

OK, I will try.

Let you know the result.
I shut the power of from the Devialet, restarted the roonserver, restarted the router.

This had a result That Roon See the Devialet as Roonready, but when I want to Play music, the icon dissapears from the Devialet in Roon.

I tried this several times but no result.
Then I'd try to reinstall the CI firmware. Go to the web interface of the amplifier and look around. There is at least one thread here at DC that describes this (AFAIK not related directly to the error you see, but....)
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Could there be a problem here with a duplicated IP address, perhaps? Can you "ping" your Devialet reliably? Does it get its address from your router via DHCP or is it set statically? If the latter, how is this configured in the router and the configuration file?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(27-Sep-2020, 09:09)thumb5 Wrote: Could there be a problem here with a duplicated IP address, perhaps?  Can you "ping" your Devialet reliably?  Does it get its address from your router via DHCP or is it set statically?  If the latter, how is this configured in the router and the configuration file?

There is no duplicated IP adres, I used a network scanner to resolve all my ip adresses. I have the Devialet on DHCP when i look on the webpage of the Devialet, the same as in the configuration file.
(27-Sep-2020, 19:35)arnoveldhoven Wrote:
(27-Sep-2020, 09:09)thumb5 Wrote: Could there be a problem here with a duplicated IP address, perhaps?  Can you "ping" your Devialet reliably?  Does it get its address from your router via DHCP or is it set statically?  If the latter, how is this configured in the router and the configuration file?

There is no duplicated IP adres, I used a network scanner to resolve all my ip adresses. I have the Devialet on DHCP when i look on the webpage of the Devialet, the same as in the configuration file.

The ping is also consistent.