Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S/PDIF to AES/EBU with 110ohm cable.
What was the biggest differense between the stock Crystal cable and the Cabledyne? I know that going from rca to xlr in on the slave makes a bigger differense than the cable so it is a little unfair to judge between them.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(19-Jun-2015, 11:43)octaviars Wrote: What was the biggest differense between the stock Crystal cable and the Cabledyne? I know that going from rca to xlr in on the slave makes a bigger differense than the cable so it is a little unfair to judge between them.

Didn't compare for ages, my own home brewed RCA-RCA was better in all areas and I have never looked back since then.

/M
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I ordered a custom made Cabledyne rca to xlr with 75 ohm silvercable, it is on the way to Sweden right now. Also ordered a USB cable for my Aries, I know some say XLR is better but I see it this way if I upgrade the Aries the next streamer will almost for surtain only have USB so then I dont have to replace my cable again. When I compared USB to XLR to me the differenses where very smal.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree