Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM and new speaker models
(22-Oct-2021, 18:47)Decameron Wrote: I emailed Devialet service to see if the company wanted to use my Falcon LS3/5as to create a SAM profile. There is one for Rogers LS3/5as but I’ve no  reason to believe both speakers are comparable electromechanically

Nice speakes....been checking them , great rewievs and was some of the ones i was hoping would get SAM
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Pleasantly surprised this morning to discover that new SAM profiles had been added last month for a bunch of Wharfedale speakers among which my Elysians 2. Immediately loaded the profile into my Devialet Expert 220 pro and I totally agree with the note on the update page: it really makes a strong difference! Couldn't be happier. Thanks, Devialet team for keeping adding SAM profiles thus improving users listening experience!
The Elysians 2 is mabee the best looking book shelf speaker on the marked, have tried to find some reviews ? How is the combination with Devialet, any need of subwoofer ? Smooth or sharp

Would like to know since they seems to be vfm , and they just got under my radar for new speakers
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots