Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD-Card Error
I am having the exact same problem. Strangely, the card worked when updating the software but not with the a new configuration. Had exactly the same message as you. Have a ticket in with Devialet but still awaiting a reply.
(17-Jun-2018, 18:45)jonmyles Wrote: I am having the exact same problem. Strangely, the card worked when updating the software but not with the a new configuration. Had exactly the same message as you. Have a ticket in with Devialet but still awaiting a reply.

That is strange that it worked for updating but not for the confing.

As I had mentioned in post 7, I shipped my unit back to France and received it back 10 days later all working.

Hope you get yours sorted out soon.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

I tried this error before, the support team replied the configuration of wifi the field username and password cannot be empty even you use wifi or not. In my case it works, hope it works on your case too.