Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD card error II
In my D200 Expert the card is not locking into place and SD card error appears. I will contact support tomorrow. Did it happened to anyone else? It is still in warranty but sending the unit to Paris and back...ohhhh the PAIN Tongue.
If the card isn't locking into place it seems to me it will have to be sent for repair, sorry
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Thought so...
Sooo unlucky since it's going to be vacation time for me since ...2 years now and wanted to hear more music.
I might sent it after holidays and simple listen with Factory Config.
Done in superfast time! In 8 days it was ready!!!