Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: dark chrome Devialet 800
With the imminent arrival of the Original d'Atelier on these shores I thought I would post my beloved 800 on here...  Angel

My 800 started life as a 500 and was one of the first to be shipped in the UK. It was supplied by Guildford Audio in December 2013 after a long and frustrating wait. And boy was it worth it! Unlike some on here mine sounded simply splendid straight out of the box trouncing my previous all-Klimax Linn rig.

If possible I'd like to sell these as a pair, and only because I am a lazy sod! They come with an unbadged Transparent premium SPDIF cable, original packaging including white gloves!

The units have never needed any servicing and sound utterly superb.

I'd like to get at least £11k for the pair and for that I'll cover UK delivery.

Only serious enquiries please!  Smile

Guillaume
I like you are optimistic about d'Atelier.

maybe wait and compare..?

btw: does it make sense to use three Devialets to drive speakers (maybe keep and use all units) ?

GLWS
Bargain for someone, and who better to buy from!

Good luck with the sale Guillaume - a truly dedicated owner, making way for the latest before it's even released Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(27-Nov-2015, 19:25)johnsap Wrote: I like you are optimistic about d'Atelier.

maybe wait and compare..?

btw: does it make sense to use three Devialets to drive speakers (maybe keep and use all units) ?

GLWS

My Sashas can't be bi-amped, let alone tri-amped! 

I intend to give the Original d'Atelier a serious test drive before commiting. Folks on here know I am fussy about sound...  Smile

But yes I am very optimistic based on early reports...

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(29-Nov-2015, 13:13)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Bargain for someone, and who better to buy from!

Good luck with the sale Guillaume - a truly dedicated owner, making way for the latest before it's even released Wink

Thank you. Hardly reached sealed bids stage yet but I am still hopeful.  Dodgy

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
He cannot really wait for the D900 as there is going to be only 100 pcs made ever... already at number 23 and rising Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net