Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD: Companion 200 for sale
Hi,

Time to move on and I begin to sell my 200 Companion which is about one year old. 4 years guarantee left. Comes with all manuals and gear, Crystal connecting cable, box and 'shopping' bag. Pampered unit in superb condition.
Give me a fair bid in Euros. PM me if you want to bid.

Best/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(06-Oct-2015, 23:21)Mikeeo Wrote: Hi,

Time to move on and I begin to sell my 200 Companion which is about one year old. 4 years guarantee left. Comes with all manuals and gear, Crystal connecting cable, box and 'shopping' bag. Pampered unit in superb condition.
Give me a fair bid in Euros. PM me if you want to bid.

Best/Mike

SOLD
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
That was quick! Well done, and saves me the dilemma

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Did your companion sell faster than your master? I'm a little intrigued, having read a few posts about dealers recommending that customers buy two masters when going for dual mono, because the master would be an easier sell. I always thought this was flawed advice, because if you take off the full new price difference between master and companion from the typical second hand price of a master, the companion is going to look like a very good deal.
(11-Oct-2015, 21:11)Confused Wrote: Did your companion sell faster than your master?  I'm a little intrigued, having read a few posts about dealers recommending that customers buy two masters when going for dual mono, because the master would be an easier sell.  I always thought this was flawed advice, because if you take off the full new price difference between master and companion from the typical second hand price of a master, the companion is going to look like a very good deal.

I guess there are many out there that would like to go mono and of course a companion will be the best price wise and even so for a second hand unit like mine.

Master is still there as I pushed for the companion to go. Not sure if I perhaps will keep the D200...

/Mike
I guess dealers know better than anyone, but I'd have thought there's still a decent market for people wanting to add a slave unit.
(12-Oct-2015, 19:28)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I guess dealers know better than anyone, but I'd have thought there's still a decent market for people wanting to add a slave unit.

Have you ever known a dealer that routinely does the hard sell on the cheaper product?? Angel