Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD: D440 for Sale
For sale (at less than 50% of MSRP):

1. Devialet 440 Expert Pro with CI Upgrade ($9,500), and
2. 220 Expert Pro Companion ($4500) with CI upgrade.
3. Three wall mounting brackets for 120/220 ($150 each).

They are coming back from Paris after the CI upgrade and will be ready for shippment in the US. You will get a system that is like new, straight from the factory with all original documentation, cables, accessories, etc. There is 3.5 years of transferrable warranty left. 

I am the first owner and bought them as Pro models (not upgrades) in December 2016. They are immaculate, like new condition.

You can check out the system here: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Devialet-Expert-660-Pro.

I decided to upgrade to 1000 Pro.

Priced to sell. PM if you are interested.
Devialet 1000s, Belcanto 600Ms, Vivid Audio Giya G3, C1, V1w and sub, Trinnov AL16, QNAP TVS-471 NAS, Oppo 203, Siltech, Crystal Cable, Synergistic Research
Got them still?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(29-Jul-2018, 22:36)Cosmosound Wrote: Got them still?

I just bought the 440  Heart

Hope it will let my dynaudio contour shine  Smile