Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD - Synergistic Research Atmosphere DEVIALET Spec AC Cord (5feet)
This is the best I have heard on Devialet (I have tried Shunyata Delta and Audioquest Thunder. They are both excellent as well, but Thunder is hard to maneuver and very stiff). There's a thread on this forum where Synegistic cord was discussed. More details on this site 
https://www.thecableco.com/devialet-spec...-cord.html

Condition is 7/10 because I see slight outer cover wear near the amp end. I'll post the picture soon. Of course this has no effect on the usage/functionality of the cord. I want to be very conservative while rating the condition to avoid any misunderstanding in the future. 

I'm downsizing my setup due to other domestic priorities. I'll also list Shunyata Denali 6000T (US version) and 20amp AudioQuest Hurricane cord. Let me know if you are interested in these items. 

Price for this Synergistic cord is $850USD+shipping. Paypal fees is included in the price. Retail is $1495.

Features:

Active / UEF Shielding with built in power supplies, no MPC’s and no additional wires.
UEF AC Conditioner
World’s First use of Graphene in an AC Cord. Graphene is a room temperature super conductor with 8 million times the conductive density of copper
Thin and Flexible
Low Profile IEC connector to fit under top cover
New Devialet Spec Active Shield Filter/Circuit - Blue
Plug and Play like standard non-Active AC cords
Hand Made in our California
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
Price lowered to $799 USD+shipping.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
I have recently bought a D250 from Sam1000 and the transaction was very smooth, highly recommended!

This is a spontaneous comment.

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
(27-May-2020, 12:02)bernardl Wrote: I have recently bought a D250 from Sam1000 and the transaction was very smooth, highly recommended!

This is a spontaneous comment.

Cheers,
Bernard
+1

I bought his other AC cable off another site.  Was exactly as described.  And the difference in sound was noticeable, which isn’t always the case in my experience. 

In fact @sam1000, if you decide to depart with the 1000, keep me in mind.  :-)
Thank you BernardL and RJHD3 for your kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying your systems!
Price reduced to $800 and includes shipping+paypal in US lower 48 states.
Another price drop. $750 for DC members.