Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam ?
Guys

Is there a way to turn SAM on an off without reloading the SD card?

I want to A/B Sam on our Kefs and see what the sound differences are on the fly ?

If this isn't a feature , it should be I think ?

Craig
In the Configurator you can program one of the remote buttons to SAM on/off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Holy smokes.. Thats fantastic.. Seems everything we want Devialet to do it does and more.

We have it setup with Kef LS50's and we are going to try it on our Blade 2's hopefully next week.

Loving it..
Enjoy and share feedback

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
(09-May-2015, 19:08)amabrok Wrote: In the Configurator you can program one of the remote buttons to SAM on/off

BTW, is there a way to press the buttons via the remote app on iPad,
and also to visually see if a button is on or off (and what that corresponds to, e.g., SAM is on/off)?
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket
(09-May-2015, 20:14)miro Wrote:
(09-May-2015, 19:08)amabrok Wrote: In the Configurator you can program one of the remote buttons to SAM on/off

BTW, is there a way to press the buttons via the remote app on iPad,
and also to visually see if a button is on or off (and what that corresponds to, e.g., SAM is on/off)?

Unfortunately not. You have to rely on the physical remote and the display on the main unit

Dubai, UAE