Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Phantom - good price used?
What is a decent price for a pair of 2016 Silver Phantoms (very good condition) plus Dialog (no stands)?

The Dialog does not have airplay - does this simply mean that I can't stream music from iPhone and have to use Spark app?

This is my first post so thanks for any advice.
Personally I wouldn’t buy any Phantom that is out of warranty. They can’t be repaired so if they go wrong you have just wasted a lot of money. Save up and buy new or ex demonstration from a dealer.
Thanks Rodrat. I hear you and accept it would be a risk. Whilst I appreciate it is difficult to ascertain how used products have been run and treated, are there any known longevity issues with the speakers? If I can get them for 2,000 I may still consider it. Calculated risk.
(20-Apr-2019, 19:25)ganschman Wrote: Thanks Rodrat. I hear you and accept it would be a risk. Whilst I appreciate it is difficult to ascertain how used products have been run and treated, are there any known longevity issues with the speakers?  If I can get them for 2,000 I may still consider it. Calculated risk.

+1
Luck of the draw. Mine are very early models and are still going strong. However there have been quite a few reports on here of failures after the manufacturers warranty has expired. You may be lucky and find a pair that had the extended warranty taken out. I am not sure whether the warranty transfers to the new owner.