Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Phantom (premier) paired duo but sound one of them
Hello, 

I never experienced this when I used the phantom by myself but this problem occurs when the pair is sold to other person as second hand. 
This guy(buyer) has listened and experienced the pair of mine at my house and brought them back to his home and ever since then he keeps complaining it is not working..

So according to this guy, phantoms are paired correctly. (he even sent me a capture image of Devialet App and it looks fine as I checked them from his screenshot). 

Silver phantoms are paired via ethernet cable and they look paired fine in the Devialet App. This guy keeps on trying to connect phantom by bluetooth but he is saying the sound is only coming from one phantom. 

I told him to do the factory reset and start over and he said he followed instruction and still only one phantom plays. 

I asked him whether phantom makes a strange noise when he is selecting a phantom for left or right and he said it responded correctly. 

I asked him to use DLNA instead of bluetooth and test it out and he confirms it still plays one of them...

grrrrr...

I have told him to create a ticket to Devialet to have them look in the log but.. how could this be happening.. ? Any experience similar or know possible screw-up as a phantom newbie? Is it possible to play only one phantom from paired phantoms?

I don't know this guy and don't want to seat together with him for this because of Covid things..

Thanks and happy year end!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)