Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Upgrade to airplay2 and audio problems
Hi guys 

I’m running two phantom Silvers in stereo pair. And wow the are amazing but after the airplay2 upgrade I have noticed one of my phantom are getting audio brakes and crackles. 

I don’t know if this might be because right the software update or the fact I have a optical cable plugged in to this same speaker. 

Do you guys have any ideas on how I can trouble this and if anyone else has experience issues running these in pair. 

Hope to god that it’s not a faulty phantom as I know Devialet with rape me with no lube on this haha
(13-Feb-2021, 13:46)Marcio_Atouguia Wrote: Hi guys 

I’m running two phantom Silvers in stereo pair. And wow the are amazing but after the airplay2 upgrade I have noticed one of my phantom are getting audio brakes and crackles. 

I don’t know if this might be because right the software update or the fact I have a optical cable plugged in to this same speaker. 

Do you guys have any ideas on how I can trouble this and if anyone else has experience issues running these in pair. 

Hope to god that it’s not a faulty phantom as I know Devialet with rape me with no lube on this haha

I got respond from Devialet that the only way to fix that now is to:
“Our Soft team has been working on a fix and hopefully it will be released next week.

Note: The workaround from the soft team is to unplug and replug when issues happen.

Thank you for your understanding and patience while this is being resolved. “

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
At least it’s getting fixed.
Fixed on 2.12.5