Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Phantom install
Hi,

Just a quick note about my recent experiences setting up a single Phantom. I have a single Silver Phantom and a Windows 10 PC and several Android devices. My music library is iTunes on my Windows PC. I recently had to reset my modem/router, and that's when the frustration started.

I uninstalled Sparc on my Windows PC and then reinstalled. I went through the WiFi setup but I kept getting "can't connect to network" in Windows.

I tried lots of things: I unplugged the Phantom and plugged back in several times...pressed the button on the back several times and then 3 times in quick succession. I unplugged the Phantom and moved it closer to the modem...nothing worked.

In the end I gave up trying to install my Phantom using my Windows PC. I was about to send an email to support, but then I thought I'd try my Android phone. It worked on the first try! I didn't even have to uninstall Sparc on my phone.

Therefore, if you are having trouble with setting up, try connecting with a mobile device first and maybe won't waste an hour or two of your life like I did!

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
Single Silver Phantom...more to come?
It seems you didn't click on the Wireless Network Icon in the top of your screen.
Here you will find the Phantom setup connection. (After reset wait a while for the connection to take place.)