Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small light under Devialet
I have 200 and my little light under the front of the Devialet is always white when it is on.

According info from Devialet page it says:

The small orange light placed under the front of the Devialet appears when the amplifier is on. It turns to red when no valid signal is received from a digital source.

So what is going on? My Devialet light is not changing colors because is bad working or this orange/red light is only for D-Premier or 250?

What are Your light colors friends?
Mine is as per Devialet statement, orange unless no digital signal when it is red.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Devialet 200, always white.
D200, white
Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria
Thank You for answering! So it looks that 200 must be always white;-) So mine Devialet is ok, no any malfunction.

By the way. Install new firmware! In my system sound is just wonderful. More delicate with details. Very, very musical and smooth. For me 7.1.1. is a great update.

Best regards

Chris
I like that white light, it's handy from my sitting position for me to see it's on as I can't see the top that well.
I've got my D200 raised up on Stillpoints and I can see a red light shining downwards from the left rear too, probably an LED inside somewhere.
Do you notice a benefit from the stillpoints, and which ones are they? My 200 is sitting on an enormous double subwoofer - 2 in one cabinet - probably not ideal - with 3 Magic Hexa pucks "isolating" it. I have my turntable on a Target wall shelf, and am thinking that it could be a good move for the Devialet.
Roon Lifetime, HQPlayer with Acourate RC,Devialet 220 Pro,Synology NAS,AcourateNAS, MinimServer,Moon Mind 180 AES/EBU currently w. Canare Cable,W7 PC JRiver 20, AcouratePro, 15' Belkin USB. Linn LP12,Cetech,OL1,Denon 103R,VAF Signature i66 Mk.11,VAF Gravitas SW
It's small. I went for Stillpoint Ultra 5s. It's also a bit irritating getting them all loaded evenly. The bottom of the Devialet 200 is plastic which probably isn't the best material to transfer any vibration. It was probably a foolish purchase but I'd always wanted to try them. The effect is a slightly lower noise floor (I think).
actually it is off on my D400 and was wondering how to switch them on? 
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE