Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sold: Trinnov Amethyst
I am selling my Trinnov Amethyst, which is probably one of the best Audiophile Grade Pre-Amplifiers with Room Correction available today.

This unit will be shipped together with an original Trinnov 3D Measuring Microphone, and all standard accessories.

I have rated my unit’s condition 7/10 simply because it is not brand new and the display has an area where the brightness varies (see picture). In all other functional aspects, it would rate as a perfect 10/10. It has the current firmware installed and is Roon Ready certified. I will ship Internationally in the original box. The buyer assumes cost for shipping, duties and payment fees.

The device currently retails for 9,800 € in Europe and I am asking 4,950 €. Just drop me a PM if interested.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
I have been using Trinnov Altitude-16 for last few months(Digital out into Devialet). I can attest to big improvements that Trinnov brings to the table. Good luck with your sale. Unlike Devialet, Trinnov have been pushing upgrades on a regular basis.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
(16-Apr-2020, 23:35)sam1000 Wrote: I have been using Trinnov Altitude-16 for last few months(Digital out into Devialet). I can attest to big improvements that Trinnov brings to the table. Good luck with your sale. Unlike Devialet, Trinnov have been pushing upgrades on a regular basis.

Hi Sam1000,

Thanks for this and congrats on your Altitude 16. A very nice piece of kit.

Actually I am wanting to sell the Amethyst so that I can purchase the Altitude 32. That would make a third time investment for me in total within the Trinnov product line. (ST-2 then Amethyst next AL32) My desire is to get back into Multi-channel while upholding the audiophile quality for stereo when listening to music. Trinnov is one of the few that seriously cater to those types of constellations. (Digital out, processing of high sampling rates, 3D remapping, ...)

Given the impact these products have on overall sound quality, in addition to their flexibility, it is almost impossible for me to imagine not having this technology in my current or future setups.

Note for potential buyers: I am also willing to consider serious offers if you feel the asking price is not appropriate.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
Hi, a good test and some information and pictures about the Trinnov Amethyst !!

https://www.lowbeats.de/test-trinnov-ame...inmessung/
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(19-Apr-2020, 16:28)K4680 Wrote: Hi, a good test and some information and pictures about the Trinnov Amethyst !!

https://www.lowbeats.de/test-trinnov-ame...inmessung/

Thanks for posting!

Note: Selling Price lowered to 4,500 Euro plus Shipping and Duties/Fees.
The Trinnov is now sold.