Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sold my 140 which to buy now?
I have sold my Devialet 140 Expert Pro and like to move up to another devialet.

I mainly listen vinyl and use Roon for streaming. Streaming is done wireless or via ethernet. I use streaming to decide if i want to buy the music on Vinyl.

My system consists of an homemade Roon server and an Yamaha GT-2000 turntable with an DL-103Pro (finetuned by Holistic Audio) cartridge and i also have an AT-33PTGII and Benz Micro Glider L2.

Because my 140 was humming i am using an SUT (Highphonic HP 5T) for my DL-103 Pro and an Rothwell Headamp for both my Benz Micro and AT cartridge.

I am using Goldenear T2+ speakers with integrated powered subwoofers.

What is the best path an:
Paul

I sent you a PM

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Just bought an demomodel 220 pro CI and wil buy an 400 also and check which i like better. The one i like the most i will keep.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
The 220 Pro Ci is good choice.

Enjoy Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Brian thanks

Oh @SwissBear may be parting with his Original d'Atelier. That would be a good replacement Smile
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(27-Nov-2020, 19:14)ogs Wrote: Oh @SwissBear may be parting with his Original d'Atelier. That would be a good replacement Smile
For a good price below 5k highly interested

(27-Nov-2020, 20:14)paul.oorbeek Wrote:
(27-Nov-2020, 19:14)ogs Wrote: Oh @SwissBear  may be parting with his Original d'Atelier. That would be a good replacement Smile

That is probably a bit on the low side I think! The Original d'Atelier is really an object of desire - or rather two Smile
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(27-Nov-2020, 20:31)ogs Wrote:
(27-Nov-2020, 20:14)paul.oorbeek Wrote:
(27-Nov-2020, 19:14)ogs Wrote: Oh @SwissBear  may be parting with his Original d'Atelier. That would be a good replacement Smile

That is probably a bit on the low side I think! The Original d'Atelier is really an object of desire - or rather two Smile
Yes i read they originally sold for almost 30k so way above my budget even second hand.