Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some settings lost upon power outage
South Africa suffers from an extremely inept state-owned-enterprise to supply electricity to the entire country

Bad management has resulted in 2-hour rolling blackouts being implemented, almost every day of the week

I notice that when the power comes on, the setting "Stereo Out" turns itself off and the input defaults to Optical

Is there a way of embedding those settings, particularly the Stereo Out, from being disabled?

Thanks
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
Got a response from Devialet technical. Solution is to use 140 Expert configuration.
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
(09-Jan-2019, 07:36)chrisc Wrote: Got a response from Devialet technical.  Solution is to use 140 Expert configuration.

Yeah, there is a section in the configuration to set the default output to last used or any assignment that you chose. 

I just did this myself.