Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something new?
At 10 AM tomorrow we'll know. But which time zone?

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
So, another headphone. Wireless and lossy presumably? Wrap your head in wifi radiation? I've heard that's good for you....
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(22-Sep-2021, 17:31)ogs Wrote: So, another headphone. Wireless and lossy presumably? Wrap your head in wifi radiation? I've heard that's good for you....

You could always wrap your head in tin foil first. No radiation, a lot of sweat and maybe a bit of unwanted attention. 

I would really love a surround sound distribution box of some kind, but maybe the pictures of another wireless headset will do, or not.
My Phantom Voyage
Dolby atmos
Hoping that its a subwoofer that can help the phantoms below 30hz at louder volumes but it's most probably headphones. Im not gonna get my hopes up since devialet also said in a comment that its their most affordable item yet.
(22-Sep-2021, 19:36)KZMNOLD Wrote: Hoping that its a subwoofer that can help the phantoms below 30hz at louder volumes but it's most probably headphones. Im not gonna get my hopes up since devialet also said in a comment that its their most affordable item yet.

A pen in collaboration with Bic? Only €199?
My Phantom Voyage
(22-Sep-2021, 17:44)ragwo Wrote: You could always wrap your head in tin foil first. No radiation

I don't mind tin foil hats, but a Faraday cage will be even better Dodgy
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
So no one guessing about an Expert line upgrade?
French newspaper spoiled : https://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tec...m-20210921
There will be no new product, or maybe a Dolby system for Phantom, the one they used to create this experience
Ah.. more boom boom to show off Phantoms and trick the uninitiated into buying. Well well, I wonder what size the marketing department is?
Devialetless!