Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark 1.3.2 for Windows is out
Spark 1.3.2 for Windows is out.

I'm installing right now; no idea of the changes.

Check after install: errors in Windows version of Spark that I reported are still there !

I willl use the chat-function of the website and ask for information; I'm waiting for their answer.

Update: I have noticed a change in the behaviour of the Playlist-screen...the blue dot (right side) now follows the track that is played. But it goes wrong if you use the "play next" option for a track from another album in the playlist.

Update:

Devialet Support (Devialet)
Nov 18, 10:12
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your message and interest;
This version only corrects a bug from a Phantom solo installation on computer.
It did not see the networks available so we had to change that.

Do let us know if we can you.
Best regards,
Océane Turpi
Customer Care
So, anyone have any idea what this update actually did? Can't see or hear any differences anywhere and I am using Phantom solo......

Devialet should provide and publish an update history on their website for both Spark and firmware. Very unprofessional. They should take a leaf out of Fujifilm X-series site where each update is described and any new instructions are provided. Unfortunately it might just read:

Spark 1.1.4 - Attempted bug fix
Spark 1.2.0 - Attempted bug fix
Spark 1.3.1 - Attempted bug fix
Spark 1.3.2 - Attempted bug fix
(20-Nov-2015, 16:05)nigelb001 Wrote: So, anyone have any idea what this update actually did? Can't see or hear any differences anywhere and I am using Phantom solo......

Devialet should provide and publish an update history on their website for both Spark and firmware. Very unprofessional. They should take a leaf out of Fujifilm X-series site where each update is described and any new instructions are provided. Unfortunately it might just read:

should be a problem that a single Phantom would not be recognized....
(20-Nov-2015, 16:37)jvi Wrote:
(20-Nov-2015, 16:05)nigelb001 Wrote: So, anyone have any idea what this update actually did? Can't see or hear any differences anywhere and I am using Phantom solo......

should be a problem that a single Phantom would not be recognized....

Well my single has been recognised since I had it in July and without fail through all the updates. So that's a new one on me.
Yeah, they know to surprise us...