Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark 1.5.0.12 (for Windows) is out...
Thank you for the direct link. Tried to download via the website and only got 1.4.3.0.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Just got latest version and still only 1000 track maximum in its playlist. Oh well.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
(07-Apr-2016, 21:27)Silvertouran Wrote: Just got latest version and still only 1000 track maximum in its playlist. Oh well.

My understanding is that the playlists are managed/queued in Dialog. So it would need a firmware update to address this issue. According to a conversation I had with Devialet Support today a new firmware will be released "soon" (whatever this means). It is already being tested and maybe the 1.5.0.12 Software is meant to go with the updated firmware. Have no idea though if there will be new features or just bug related updates. So let's cross fingers and hope for the best.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
(07-Apr-2016, 23:09)seb Wrote: According to a conversation I had with Devialet Support today a new firmware will be released "soon" (whatever this means).

Soon - 'In of after a short time' (Dictionary definition)
Soon - 'Some time between now and the end of all eternity, if at all, perhaps because we made it up anyway to close a query' - (Devialet definition)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Hope they come along with gapless playback in the new firmware.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
(08-Apr-2016, 07:53)Confused Wrote:
(07-Apr-2016, 23:09)seb Wrote: According to a conversation I had with Devialet Support today a new firmware will be released "soon" (whatever this means).

Soon - 'In of after a short time' (Dictionary definition)
Soon - 'Some time between now and the end of all eternity, if at all, perhaps because we made it up anyway to close a query' - (Devialet definition)

Nice.  With apologies/due credit to Ambrose Bierce, maybe there's some mileage in a "Devialet's Dictionary" thread Smile
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(07-Apr-2016, 23:09)seb Wrote:
(07-Apr-2016, 21:27)Silvertouran Wrote: Just got latest version and still only 1000 track maximum in its playlist. Oh well.

My understanding is that the playlists are managed/queued in Dialog.

I don't use a dialog so it can't be that. Its just so annoying that you cant just play all your music randomly.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2