Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark glitch since F/W upgrade.
Anyone else had this...?

Im having a problem since the recent firmware upgrade.

I can play local files on my devices but I get a buggy glitch when I try and play my Deezer playlists. Spark just freezes or says your playlist queue is empty then tries to reload the playlist and kind of freezes.

I have downgraded to the previous version of Sapark, but no joy same thing.

Im running windows 8.1 but have noticed the glitch/not playing Deezer playlists on all platforms (IOS, Android and Windows...) Anybody noticed anything similar? Have done full reset numerous times plus reinstalled spark on multiple devices to no avail. Any ideas?

Driving me crazy.

Thnaks in advance.

Dan Smile
I see you have performed full resets. Does this mean you have tried power-cycling Dialog as well? Doing that cleared one of my streaming issues similar to yours.
Yep ive taken out the power cables from the rear of each unit in the correct sequence two or three times now. Waited 30secs before plugging Dialogue 1st etc before doing the rest of the reset process .No luck yet. Have written to Deezer tech support too. Cant imagine they'll be particularly helpful. Devialet tech support are pretty awful at the best of times so we'll see. 
This system can really get me so angry sometimes. A true love/hate relationship.
(01-Jan-2016, 00:06)Extra Gravity Wrote: Yep ive taken out the power cables from the rear of each unit in the correct sequence two or three times now. Waited 30secs before plugging Dialogue 1st etc before doing the rest of the reset process .No luck yet. Have written to Deezer tech support too. Cant imagine they'll be particularly helpful. Devialet tech support are pretty awful at the best of times so we'll see. 
This system can really get me so angry sometimes. A true love/hate relationship.

Good luck, hope it'll get resolved soon. I wish there was a syslog of some kind to understand what exactly isn't right with these speakers when they encounter an issue.