Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark iOS App Storage Size
Hi All,

I noticed recently that Spark on my iOS device is using up 4GB of my iPhone storage, if I look under Settings/General/Usage/Manage Storage/Spark. The app itself is only 76.1MB, so does anyone know why the other 3.9Gb of storage is required and can this be reduced? Is this the same for other iOS Spark users?

As far as I can see it does not store the playlists so apart from streaming services metadata I cannot see why it requires this much space!
thanks
Hi

Spark uses 76,5 MB of my iPhone storage...can't help you, sorry.
Same here 76.4Mb including 304kb of data. So no idea.
same everything looks good on my end

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2x Silver Phantom's - Firmware 1.3.0.31
Dialog - Firmware 1.3.0.30
76.5 here but maybe somebody can confirm that his playlist also is deleted twice or three times a week? I only listen to Qobuz atm so I am able to import the Q-Playlists easily but how is it possible that a software that was developed months ago still has flaws like that?
Perhaps you should uninstall the app, it should clear its cache. Then try to install the latest version back and see what the app data size is.
(31-Aug-2015, 18:03)raph972 Wrote: Perhaps you should uninstall the app, it should clear its cache. Then try to install the latest version back and see what the app data size is.

I have done thanks and the app is hovering around 77mb now which seems a bit more reasonable, must have been a bug in the app. I will keep checking to make sure the usage doesn't creep up again!