Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark issue
Earlier tonight I thought I would give Spark another go but since i have moved all my music onto my NAS drive Spark doesn't find it. If i go into settings and then add folder and try to select \\DISKSTATION\music it changes it to c:/program files(x86)/Spark/diskstation/music (which doesn't actually exist). 
Does Spark only find music on the hard drive of the host computer and not on network drives?
Ive tried it with Windows Explorer and iTunes open.  Huh
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Hmm.. are you sure you typed \\diskstation\music instead of //disktstation/music ?
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
You should define your NAS data as a network drive on your computer OR you correct the path to your NAS in the Windows registration database. Both options work. I reported this bug long ago and Devialet said they would fix it in future updates...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(17-May-2016, 05:28)trashken Wrote: Hmm.. are you sure you typed \\diskstation\music instead of //disktstation/music ?

Aye
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Ive just mapped the NAS as drive z and now Spark finds it.
Thanks jvi
I'm not sure how Spark updates the selection so now and then I do a disconnect/connect of the mapped drive...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk