Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark not showing Title name of track?
Contacted Devialet support yesterday, and they confirmed its a bug and that they are trying to fix it. Yaay!
Spark 1.4.3 for Windows and Mac OSX is released. The bug is obviously fixed.
(09-Feb-2016, 14:23)karebe Wrote: Sorry, my fault. It seems that the bug has been fixed. After a clean Spark installation on my PC and a restart of Spark on my Android and iOS devices it works flawlessly. At least for the last couple of minutes.

On ios it is update 1.4.2. here and not 1.4.3.
(09-Feb-2016, 12:58)karebe Wrote: Spark 1.4.3 for Windows and Mac OSX is released. The bug is obviously fixed.

Hehe, not fixed obviously - we´re talking about Devialet. :-)
(12-Feb-2016, 12:21)hydr Wrote:
(09-Feb-2016, 12:58)karebe Wrote: Spark 1.4.3 for Windows and Mac OSX is released. The bug is obviously fixed.

Hehe, not fixed obviously - we´re talking about Devialet. :-)

At least I do not have this issue anymore since the latest update.

The Phantoms are for me most important. Usually I use my Auralic Aries for streaming. It has a better software but there is also a lot of room for improvement. Same for Linn Kinsky, BubbleUPnP, Kodi, Plex, Raumfeld ..........
The new 1.5 / 1.7.1 versions still has this issue.

But support sent me a new version of 1.5 and it works without issues. So I guess they have fixed it, and we can expect it in the next udpate!
Seriously..  I am still wondering how many engineers are working on development of Spark, and in which country this team is located?
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *
(18-Apr-2016, 02:56)sekriT Wrote: Seriously..  I am still wondering how many engineers are working on development of Spark, and in which country this team is located?

The entire team is made up of two people, and they are both based in Kolkata, India.

Cool
Have you tried to send a report when the problem occurs ?
Looks like a dumb bug to me, perhaps they just can't reproduce it...
(20-Apr-2016, 14:03)raph972 Wrote: Have you tried to send a report when the problem occurs ?
Looks like a dumb bug to me, perhaps they just can't reproduce it...

They have fixed it, just not in the official release. I have a version that no longer have the bug in it.