Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker height
Hello everyone. I'm not an audiophile (yet), but I've picked up a lot of great info on this forum so thank you all. I'm currently borrowing a pair of Phantoms from a friend, as I'm strongly considering buying a pair. I don't have Branch stands, so I'm trying other ways of testing. My question is what height do you Phantom owners recommend? Also, I currently have one on a table and another on a marble countertop that is approximately 12 inches higher than the table. Is this considered a bad idea to have them at diefferent heights, or no big deal? Thanks very much for any advice.
Take a look at this thread, post#26: http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2811&page=3

That is the height provided by the official Devialet stands. It seems they spent time to arrive at that height.

Hope that helps.
It is a bad idea to have them sited as you have them let alone any height difference. Speaker stands in the 60-70cm range should be ok.
(08-Apr-2016, 08:24)Rodrat2 Wrote: It is a bad idea to have them sited as you have them let alone any height difference. Speaker stands in the 60-70cm range should be ok.