Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Spotify Connect
Not sure if I'm missing something, but I have never got the Spotify Connect icon to show up in Spotify, even when launched from the Spark app... UNLESS the Phantom is connected via Bluetooth. I thought the whole point was to connect Spotify through the Spark app so it uses the Wifi network for streaming rather than Bluetooth. I have a premium account and follow the instructions in the Spark app to launch Spotify Connect and stream through the Phantom. Any tricks to get this to work?
--
Stereo Devialet Silver Phantoms via Dialog.
Stupid question, but have you enabled Spotify Connect under sources in the settings menu?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Thumbs Up 
...Yes. Wink
--
(14-Apr-2016, 14:47)xatm094 Wrote: ...Yes. Wink

When you click on connect icon on Spotify you must also click on the device (the room you have named for the Phantom).

Otherwise Spotify will use the computer and play Bluetooth.

Steen
(15-Apr-2016, 15:45)steenh Wrote:

When you click on connect icon on Spotify you must also click on the device (the room you have named for the Phantom).

Steen

Gotcha, but problem is I never get the connect icon showing in Spotify, as if there are no devices available to connect.
--
(17-Apr-2016, 15:12)xatm094 Wrote:
(15-Apr-2016, 15:45)steenh Wrote:

Steen

Gotcha, but problem is I never get the connect icon showing in Spotify, as if there are no devices available to connect.

Click on the Spotify menu -> Preferences.
Scroll down in the Spotify window and open the "Devices Menu".

Steen
Tried it, but there are no devices available to connect. I had got this up before.

Would be good to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, I'm hoping something gets fixed in an update.
--
(18-Apr-2016, 05:36)xatm094 Wrote: Tried it, but there are no devices available to connect. I had got this up before.

Would be good to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, I'm hoping something gets fixed in an update.

Do you have spotify premium?
(18-Apr-2016, 08:16)Johnnydev Wrote:
(18-Apr-2016, 05:36)xatm094 Wrote: Tried it, but there are no devices available to connect. I had got this up before.

Yes...
--
(18-Apr-2016, 09:50)xatm094 Wrote:
(18-Apr-2016, 08:16)Johnnydev Wrote:

Yes...

Overhere no problem when spotify connect it is activated. I can make the choice in spotify to play my phantom (livingroom)