Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Spotify Connect
With Bluetooth turned off yeah?
--
Stereo Devialet Silver Phantoms via Dialog.
(18-Apr-2016, 11:28)xatm094 Wrote: With Bluetooth turned off yeah?

I don't use bluetooth
Have you solved your problem yet ?
I almost had the same issue until I realized that my Phantom had to be connected to my network ( WiFi/Ethernet ) and not in bluetooth only in order to get Spotify to detect it.
No, I haven't. However I have noticed on my Spotify account page a section to set a "device password":

Quote:Set device password

To use Spotify on your devices, you need to set a separate password and log in with the username provided.

An email featuring your device username and a link to set your password has been sent to [email protected]

However... the form does not seem to be successful in sending me an email... Anyone know if you need this setup?
--
Maybe it has been moved into the 'SPAM' folder, I just tried it with a previous account I had that was not activated and I did receive an email from Spotify..( it is through a Facebook account )
Still no jive. Next step is to contact Spotify RE the email and Devialet RE the Phantom not announcing itself to Spotify. This is on a freshly formatted disk with fresh OS X install and Spotify and Spark installs.
--