Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify Demo List for Phantoms
Hi Guys,

The question about demo lists for Phantoms gets asked all the time, which is no bad thing since I think all Phantom owners are show offs at heart Big Grin Big Grin

So I have a suggestion.

Why don't we create a Public Spotify list that anybody can add their favourite tracks to and in that way people have an immediate playlist. We could say the only rule to put something on the list would be that it has to show off the Phantoms as 'bass demons' - so no fluffy songs. Just bass man!!! (ps - don't get me wrong, I love the subtelty of the Phantoms, mids, highs etc, but the purpose of the list is to show off its bass to our friends. Yeah I know very shallow, but bags of fun Tongue Big Grin Tongue )

I am new to Spotify, so I'm not sure how to 'actually' do what I am suggesting, but perhaps somebody might point the way.

I guess the only downside is for those of us, that don't use Spotify, but the same thing could be replicated on other platforms for Deezer, Tidal etc.

Anycase, just an idea and it would great to hear what other people are listening to.
There is a way to do a public playlist, but you're still limited to managing it on your own.
https://open.spotify.com/user/dmitrek/pl...offbiiVjRD

I've created a collaborative playlist. Try adding something.
Hi that works a treat....

I've just added a song, so everything is sweet. Check it out it is called 'Poem of Chineese Drum'. Play it at about 50-55 and be prepared to be shocked. As I mentioned in my post about the Bristol show, I heard this track on the new B&W 802D and they simply don't compare to what our little babies can push out. Honest.

I'll start listening over the next couple of days and report back to you about your choice Big Grin

Thanks for setting that up.... Big Grin