Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluesound NODE2 to connect to Phantom
Hello. I just got a node 2 4 days ago, and then i noticed this thread. I have been looking for a convenient way to adjust volume on my phanthom ever since i got it, if i was to use the optical input as source. I then found the node 2, and since then the phanthom has been in use a whole lot more. Now it was possible to connect my tv to the node via optical, and the node to phanthom, and finally fantastic tv sound whithout the hassle of a seperat remote for volume control. The bluesound appis also far more fun to browse my album collection than in spark. I would say the node 2 is what the dialog should have been....but of course this is only my humble opinion.
Best regards Lars
(14-Jan-2016, 19:55)Gaustabl Wrote: Hello. I just got a node 2 4 days ago, and then i noticed this thread. I have been looking for a convenient way to adjust volume on my phanthom ever since i got it, if i was to use the optical input as source. I then found the node 2, and since then the phanthom has been in use a whole lot more. Now it was possible to connect my tv to the node via optical, and the node to phanthom, and finally fantastic tv sound whithout the hassle of a seperat remote for volume control. The bluesound appis also far more fun to browse my album collection than in spark. I would say the node 2 is what the dialog should have been....but of course this is only my humble opinion.
Best regards Lars

My setup is the same. Also use the remote to quick select a radio station (preset) or optical in and change volume.
Quick question: Can node 2 automatically switch to the optical input with a predefined default volume setting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(14-Jan-2016, 20:40)martinskeem Wrote: Quick question: Can node 2 automatically switch to the optical input with a predefined default volume setting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think so. 

So far I do not hear a difference between node2 and spark in music quality.  Perhaps its me, my hearing is a little damaged, but it both sounds great to me  Smile