Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify with PS4
My apologies if everyone already knows this but I just had this wonderful discovery yesterday Smile
I have my TV and PS4 set up through my 200 and have done for a month or so, however I have just ignored the Spotify app on my PS4.
Yesterday I discovered that my spotify can be accessed via the PS4 and I can now listen through my hifi using the spotify app on the Ipad to control it.

I dont use spotify a great dea, just to listen to new releases and older albums to see if I want to buy them, but this may mean i use it more. Idont pay for it so not the best quality but good enough for me.

Also now thinking that I could probably set my internet radio on the LGTV i have and listen to that too.......maybe using the web browser.

Sorry if I am teaching you to suck eggs but thought i would share this
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Spotify is a bit laggy with ps4 and restrains you from listening to some tracks, even on the premium. Having option to change ingame music is beautiful though.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
Mine works perfectly with the PS4 although I admit to not using it much. Listen to the new releases on a weekend , but it's great that I can play it through my 200
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England