Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVM
I Don,t want specifik that devialet talk With me . But Why devialet say nothing too expert owners , that is Strange ? Can us who own expert Line , tell Why we Don,t hear anything from devialet , that is for me noo good. And i newer say that expertline is not good , i only say that i Loose confidence about the compagny, ofcorse i hope that Devialet doo something about there communication, becorse expert ovners hope that devialet say something. I hear somebody In this forum guess that mabye In 2021 ,2022, come With Big updates too expertline , but nobody know.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(31-Jan-2020, 22:41)Finn Wrote: I Don,t want specifik that devialet  talk With me . But Why devialet say nothing too expert owners , that is Strange ? Can us who own expert Line , tell Why we Don,t hear anything from devialet , that is for me noo good. And i newer say that expertline is not good , i only say that i Loose confidence about the compagny,  ofcorse i hope that Devialet doo something about there communication, becorse expert ovners hope that devialet say something. I hear somebody In this forum guess that mabye In 2021 ,2022, come With Big updates too expertline , but nobody know.

So you downgrade to an AVM amp because Devialet don't upgrade. No SAM, which makes a big difference to your C1.  A streaming module 'coming' which could mean you're still waiting. Are you sure you're making the right decision? Have you compared the two on sound quality alone? Looks to me like a sideways move at best.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
PIM . I Don,t Stream , i newer Stream , i have my cd ,In innuios , and i play winyl , i have a blueray player and film , that is How i use my music. I know that i miss a phonostage but it Will come , and about. SAM , mabye , but it has always been for me , that a ney amp , has another Sound , and another Can altso be better. So i absolut Don,t feel i downgread , i feel i upgrade In my priorts .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(31-Jan-2020, 23:34)Finn Wrote: PIM . I Don,t Stream , i newer Stream , i have my cd ,In innuios , and i play winyl , i have a blueray player and film , that is How i use my music. I know that i miss a phonostage but it Will come , and about. SAM , mabye , but it has always been for me , that a ney amp , has another Sound , and another Can altso be better. So i absolut Don,t feel i downgread , i feel i upgrade In my priorts .

The CI board, or streaming in general, is the one problem Devialet have not tackled properly. So if you're not streaming why is it that Devialet have made you so angry that you feel it's 'time to move on'? I know you mentioned communication but other than streaming issues, what should they be communicating about? If the amp just works it just works and you can enjoy the music. Do you expect AVM to send you a card for your birthday? What is it that Devialet are not doing that you expect AVM will? I genuinely don't understand what it is that people expect from a company. I have dozens of pieces of electronic equipment at home and, other than advertising, I never get any communication from any manufacturer, nor do I expect any.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Pim . No i Don,t. Think i get a Christmas card from AVM . But the reason i leave Devialet is there Way, they say many times that there communication Will be better, But Noooo , Then there was the ploblem With Hiss from cartridge , they show some interesse , but Then it stopped, they was Wery interessed that we upgrade too Pro, and Then there is silence, Pim it is devialet Way , i am tired of Them, as i say before ,i feel that they Don,t Care about us, and there is ploblem With streaming , they say nothing, What about a better app , they say before that it Will come , but When? They say nothing, that is all of that , i feel they have, there head other place than us.i Feel they give us a shit , and that i Can not accept.
DFinn Wrote:Pim . No i Don,t. Think i get a Christmas card from AVM . But the reason i leave Devialet is there Way, they say many times that there communication Will be better, But Noooo , Then there was the ploblem With Hiss from cartridge , they show some interesse , but Then it stopped, they was Wery interessed that we upgrade too Pro, and Then there is silence,  Pim it is devialet Way , i am tired of Them, as i say before ,i feel that they Don,t Care about us, and there is ploblem With streaming , they say nothing, What about a better app , they say before that it Will come , but When? They say nothing, that is all of that , i feel they have, there head other place than us.i Feel they give us a shit , and that i Can not accept.

Well... Hope you find what you are looking for at AVM. Dont hesitate to tell us your experiences with your new setup.
Just get my AVM 6.3 and the first impression is absolut good , so i am very glad , avay from a compagny who Don,t. Respekt there clients , all of us who bye expert , that is Why i say bye bye to devialet .And i Don,t expert a lot of contact from AVM that is nothing they promised , it was another thing With Devialet.
(13-Feb-2020, 17:12)Finn Wrote: Just get my AVM 6.3  and the first impression is absolut good , so i am very glad , avay from a compagny who Don,t. Respekt there clients , all of us who bye expert , that is Why i say bye bye to devialet .And i Don,t expert a lot of contact from AVM that is nothing they promised , it was another thing With Devialet.
 Good luck with it mate. Don't forget to write your listening expressions here.
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(13-Feb-2020, 17:21)Pim Wrote:
(13-Feb-2020, 17:12)Finn Wrote: Just get my AVM 6.3  and the first impression is absolut good , so i am very glad , avay from a compagny who Don,t. Respekt there clients , all of us who bye expert , that is Why i say bye bye to devialet .And i Don,t expert a lot of contact from AVM that is nothing they promised , it was another thing With Devialet.
 Good luck with it mate. Don't forget to write your listening expressions here.
I would like to comment this even if now experience of AVM 6.3. My experience of tube amps is that they often have a nice warm sound but not always accurate. Many of them can have a weak spot in the higher frequency range and maybe in dynamics. Also they are often not very efficient  if class A which maybe is a disadvantage when thinking about efficiency and greenhouse effects..

I have compared many amps and in general I prefer class A then D and last A/B, if they are well built. But class A is no good idea for C1. My fiend has modified Quad speakers and largest Quad class A tube amp and that works quite well but not better than my set up with c1 and Expert amp!!

I have no problems with lacking updates as my Expert just works fine. Never had updates on previous amps.

I have been using Lyra Deros and different Benz cartridges (low output) and never had any problem with hiss in real listening environment. Must have been vey lucky  Rolleyes . Previously I had phono amp from ASR and it was no better that the my Expert but large and expensive.

Maybe the grass is greener in the neighbour garden but anyhow good luck with your new amp and looking forward to your listening experiences.
Expert Pro 220. Dynaudio C1 II. Rega P8. Lyra Delos. Primare BD 32. 
AVM 6.3 is not tube it is solid State , AVM 8.3 is tube , i have 6,3 , and yes i Don,t miss Devialet.