Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming Music from iPhone 6 Plus
When using the Devialet app on an iPhone, it's possible to stream music directly from the iPhone to the Devialet. Is that considered "AIR"?

Also, I noticed that if I set my phone to not automatically lock, the music plays normally but if I set my phone to automatically lock, the music stops playing once the phone locks.

Anyone else notice/experience this?
Yes if you use Devialet AIR app and select music within the app then you are using AIR streaming to your Devialet. Unfortunately, you can't stream music other than iTunes music, not even Apple Music.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

And i belief the app should stay "open" in the tel. So you can't use other apps while playing music. Unbelievable they made it this way.
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands