Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming from iDevice via USB input
Can I get some help to use Macbook-Air USB to Devialet USB input.

I m looking for how do i do it?. I tried connecting USB cable from my MBA (macbook-air) to Devialet USB input but nothing happened.
1) Disable Devialet AIR on MBA
2) do i use iTunes ?
3) any settings i need to do on Devialet (Enabled USB with default settings on the configurator)
4) any settings i need to do on iTunes or i need a different player to stream USB audio output?
Macbook-air has 2 USB ports, 1 lightning USB port.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
Check in system prefs -> sound if the Devialet USB 2.0 is selected.

[Image: preferences_overview.png]
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
This is Awesome - thanks Eddye truly appreciate it Smile Smile Smile 

This is Superb and heavenly ! my bad, all i had to do was ask this question about few days ago after failed attempts etc.

so any recommendation like bit-perfect mode etc ?
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
You can try Audirvana or Pure Music as a free trail for a number of days (30 I think), that'll sound better and you can play other file formats.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(17-Mar-2015, 11:45)Eddye Wrote: You can try Audirvana or Pure Music as a free trail for a number of days (30 I think), that'll sound better and you can play other file formats.
Downloaded Audirvana. Need to understand the set up instruction ... well, will go through that anyways. 

Thanks once again Smile 
My old HP laptop has cd drive but it has become very slow due to virus infected or what ever. And all my new PC/Mac, dont come with CD drive (including HP Laptop and of course Macbook-air)

Hence thinking to buy this "HP External USB DVDRW Drive" and dedicate it for ripping - Hope this will do the job.